If you are looking for indoor training this summer, consider registering for one of the programs below offered through UBC. Space is limited, as each age group is presently capped at 20 players. For more information, please follow the links below or contact Doug Reimer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advanced Training for Experienced Club Players
- July 5-9 from 1:00pm – 4:00pm
- Camps for players in 12U – 13U & 14U – 15U
- Position and Game Play training focus led by UBC Coaching Staff to prepare for Club Training
- July 5-9 from 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Ages 10 – 14
Girls Skill Camp
- August 16-20 from 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Ages 13 – 15
- Skills camps for high school players or those with limited club experience.