Practices – TBD
- Practice schedules are pending facility and coach availability. We plan to have a tentative schedule in place before making offers to players at the end of tryouts.
- Typically, our teams practice 2 times per week from the beginning of January to the end of April/mid-May.
- Optional skill-based training may be offered for an additional fee if facility and coaches are available.
- Past practice locations have included UBC War Memorial and Osborne gyms, Jules Verne (37th and Oak), Queen Mary (5th and Trimble) and the Richmond Oval. This year, we may be located in other gyms in lieu of or in addition to our previous locations, depending on availability.
Tournaments – TBD
- Teams typically enter 3-9 tournaments per season.
- Younger age groups (12U-14U) play mostly in the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley, while older teams will likely have travel tournaments as well (Island, Okanagan, and other for Provincials and Nationals).
- The VBC tournament schedule is still pending.
- Nationals tournament information can be viewed here: https://volleyball.ca/en/competitions/2022-youth-nationals