The Player Code of Conduct must be adhered to by all Thunder Club Team players.
- I will respect the facilities, property, and people I come into contact with.
- I will meet the expectations of the coaching staff and parent chaperones. This includes meeting curfew on a road trip.
- I will carefully consider the commitments required to be a fully contributing member of the team and will contact my coach in advance if I am unable to attend any team event.
- I will strive to uphold the club values of honour, effort, and dedication.
- No smoking, drugs or alcohol will be tolerated. At minimum, breach of this will result in me being sent home immediately at my own expense.
Building better players since 2000