Click on the links below for program details and registration:
Train and Play for 12U-18U (born 2000-2006)
A great way to learn and review the basics of the game! For new and returning players. You can sign up for all train and play programs monthly. All programs will be run at Spanish Banks West.
- 12U/13U Atomic Train and Play for Girls and Boys (born 2005-2006)
- May – July
- 14U Train and Play for Girls (born 2004)
- May – July
- 15U-18U Train and Play for Girls (born 2000-2003)
- June – July
High Performance for 13U-18U Girls (born 2000-2005)
The structure of our High Performance team will be similar to last year:
- Athletes will be put into groups based on a combination of age and skill.
- 2 practices per week and an additional physical training program once per week
- If selected, the HP Team is a summer long commitment (exceptions will be made for Team BC and Summer games).
- The High Performance program will run from June until the beginning of August.
- Programs will be run at Spanish Banks West and Kits beach.
Beach Volleyball is THE BEST way to develop your ball control, movement, and general skills. The sessions will be a mix of fundamental skill development, and structured game play, but our number one goal as always is to have fun!
Come get some sand between those toes, have some fun while learning from some of the most experienced coaches Canada has to offer!
I’m looking forward to another great summer!
Jonny Wiskar, Head Coach, Thunder Beach