Thunder Volleyball Club is continually striving to enhance the club volleyball experience for athletes and coaches. Through this raffle fundraising initiative, the club can offer :
- Additional training to coaches
- Coaches’ honorariums to help pay for tournament travel expenses
- Club administrative expenses
- Additional support for athletes where needed
Expectations for Ticket Sellers:
- Each family has been assigned a raffle booklet to sell.
- Tickets are $5 each and we can only accept CASH payments.
- All tickets must be sold by no later than Sunday, January 19th and ALL ticket stubs and cash are returned the week of Monday, January 20th-Thursday, January 23rd.
- Completed ticket stubs and cash are returned in the envelope provided. Please keep stubs stapled in the booklets; do not detach.
- A parent volunteer has been assigned to your daughter’s team and this person will collect the booklets/proceeds during the first 3 weeks of practice in January. It is your responsibility to return everything to the Raffle Coordinator by Thursday, January 23rd. You will receive an email from the Raffle Coordinator with more information in early January.
Thunder Club Night & Raffle – Saturday, February 1st
- We encourage all athletes and their families to attend the Thunderbirds Home game for Club Night! Teams have used this evening as an early season team building event.
- Show your enthusiasm and cheer for UBC, meet others in the volleyball community and be inspired by the incredible talent of the UBC Thunderbird Volleyball athletes!
- Raffle Draw takes place
Raffle Prizes (see raffle booklet for details):
- 1st Prize: $1250 Travel Gift Card from North South Travel
- 2nd Prize: $750 Cash Prize
- 3rd Prize: $400 UBC Prize Pack
- 4th Prize: $250 Lululemon Prize Pack
Should you have any questions, please email email@example.com Thank you for supporting Thunder Volleyball Club!