TRYOUTS FOR 2020 SEASON – GIRLS ONLY
2020 Tryout Registration (click for link). Online registration ends at noon the day before the first tryout for each age group.
Online registration ends at noon the day before the first tryout for each age group. If you’ve missed the online registration cut-off, you may still register in person – cash or cheque payment only.
Thunder is donating $5 from each tryout fee to support the Canadian Women’s National Team.
- Athletes may register and tryout for only one age group.
- Online registration for tryouts ends at noon the day before the first tryout. If you’ve missed the online cut-off , you may still register in person – cash or cheque payment only.
- Arrive 30 minutes before the times listed below so your registration can be verified and number assigned.
- Proper gym attire is required (i.e t-shirts please – no tank tops or spaghetti straps.)
- Athletes should attend both tryout dates for their age group.
- If there are special circumstances why you may not be able to make all tryout sessions, please speak with one of the coaches on the first day, or preferably, contact us ahead of time to let us know why, especially if you will not be there the first day at firstname.lastname@example.org
- As Thunder Volleyball Club’s mission is to stimulate the growth of the sport in Vancouver we reserve the right to take residence/school location as a factor in selecting teams, especially at the 12U -15U level. At the U16-18 there will be limits to transfers based on competitive needs of the teams.
NEW! Smash Development Teams – Powered by Thunder (click HERE for more details)
Tryout Dates and Times:
*All sessions will take place between three locations on the UBC campus: War Memorial Gym, Osborne Gym and the Student Rec Centre (SRC). Please note the locations for your age group below.
|12U (born in 2008)|
|13U (born in 2007)|
|14U (born in 2006)|
|15U (born in 2005)|
|Monday||November 25||4:00-6:00pm||War Memorial|
|16U (born in 2004)|
|17U (born in 2003) & |
18U (born in 2002)
|Wednesday||December 4||6:00-8:00pm||War Memorial|
|Thursday||December 5||7:00-9:00pm||War Memorial|