If you are looking for indoor training this summer, consider registering for one of the programs below offered through UBC. Space is limited, as each age group is presently capped at 20 players. For more information, please follow the links below or contact Doug Reimer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advanced Training for Experienced Club Players
- July 5-9 from 1:00pm – 4:00pm
- Camps for players in 12U – 13U & 14U – 15U
- Position and Game Play training focus led by UBC Coaching Staff to prepare for Club Training
- July 5-9 from 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Ages 10 – 14
Girls Skill Camp
- August 16-20 from 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Ages 13 – 15
- Skills camps for high school players or those with limited club experience.
Beach Volleyball is THE BEST way to develop your ball control, movement, and general skills. The sessions will be a mix of fundamental skill development and structured game play, but our number one goal as always is to have fun!
Come get some sand between those toes, have some fun while learning from some of the most experienced coaches Canada has to offer. Due to Covid restrictions, we are limiting our 2021 programs to 13U-16U GIRLS ONLY at this time.
- NEW! Thunder Monday Game Night – a new program for registered 13U-16U Thunder Beach Training participants to get more game play this season. See below for details.
- NEW! We will also be providing a 30-45min Strength and Conditioning component at each practice.
All our May/June programs are full with a waitlist. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.